About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some more faces of Mt. Robson

I love hiking - it has definitely taken a back seat since having Tysen and Rylen, but I used to enjoy grabbing a snack, a water bottle, lacing up my boots and heading out. My summers spent in Canmore were amazing and I found myself hitting a trail when I had the free time. This weekend we spent at Mount Robson I hope passed on that enjoyment to my boys. They did make it the whole round trip to Kinney Lake (just down the road from the Mt. Robson visitor center) which was approximately 13 kms. So the precedent has been set! Here's to hoping that I'll be posting some more hiking shots in the near future!

The Kinney Lake hike was a great trip with a lot of amazing sights to see. Our God is so amazing and creative. What a beautiful place He created. I'm not going to wreck these sights with any more words, just enjoy what He had made.





No comments: