About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Engagement - Gavin and Dawn

I'm heading off to Houston in about an hour to shoot a wedding for a great couple. Gavin and Dawn grew up in the same hometown and are hosting their family and friends on Friday. I'm very excited to be part of their day and know that I've got another gorgeous bride on my hands. How lucky am I?

Anyways, here are a couple shots from their frigid engagement shoot. It was December 27th I believe and like minus 20 outside. They prevailed and we had a good time together especially over the hot chocolate and Christmas goodies later at my parent's house. Here's hoping that it will be warmer on Friday! Have a great weekend!






No comments: