About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's been keeping me inside!

Well, even though it was a rather rainy weekend (and snowy morning!!)I do find myself wishing I could get outside a little bit more. But taking photos means that you need to edit the photos and I am already not looking forward to the fact that I'll be spending some hot sunny days inside when I'd rather be sitting on my deck or in my swing reading or at the lake with my boys. I'm frantically trying to finish editing my last wedding before the next one in 10 days!! So I'm taking a break and am posting what's been keeping me busy the last few days.

These were taken with a lens that is now at the top of my "must purchase" list. Yes I am aware that I just dropped a huge load of money on my newest lens (which isn't even a month old yet!) but a girl needs to be able to dream and to set goals!!

I'll post more of James and Cori-lynn's wedding when I'm done, but wanted to share these with you. They were all taken in the same spot and..... I LOVE THEM!!!! I love how some of them almost look like a watercolor! Anyways, enjoy I've got to get back to editing and playing Batman in the break times.









No comments: