About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here I am!

As I make my first blog entry I can hear that Batman, Robin and the Joker are battling it out in my living room. Batman is held hostage by Joker and Robin is attempting a rescue while "Eye of the Tiger" is being hummed! Aaaaah, such is the life of a mom of boys!! My life is full - I have an amazing husband (Garth) and two little boys who hold open doors for me, ask me to be their goalie for hockey and still want to snuggle, friends who put up with my inconsistencies, family who are extremely supportive and encouraging and a Lord who puts up with all my mistakes and still loves me. I am blessed.

This is a new thing for me - blogging - and I hope to be able to share myself, my passions and especially my photography through this.

I am in the middle of starting up my own photography business that I took over from someone else and decided that a blog would be good in the interim while a website is being worked on.

I'd love to hear from you! But I need to head out now, the boys are going to learn a little more about the democratic process while I go and vote!

I look forward to posting, you reading, looking and commenting! So in that spirit until I can get my stuff in order, here is one of my favorite shots from last summer in Manitoba. Tys and Ry on a hilltop.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Carly! i'm excited to follow your blog. Great way to see your pictures and keep in touch with what is happening in your life.

Love to all of you,
Auntie Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey my big sis!!! This is so cool!! Again, I will say that this is one of my favorite pics of your boys!! Look forward to checking this out...a lot!!
Love ya
Nik

Anonymous said...

This looks very exciting! Great photo. Man, those guys are growing!! And that was last summer? Yikes. Can we see more photos?
Kirsten