About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, February 19, 2010

I had to explain

So I realize that I've been away from you blog world.... I'm sorry, but I've had good reasons! I'm sure that you are all aware that it IS the Olympics and I'm in the process of teaching my boys that more sports exist other than hockey, baseball, BMX biking, soccer and football. We've really enjoyed watching the snowboarding and moguls amongst other things. They've already made plans for the weekend and what we'll be watching, so my schedule is full! And don't tell Garth but they actually were interested in the pairs figure skating... they were full of questions on how they could throw a girl in the air and make it look so good!

The other reason I've been away is that I'm trying my hardest to finish the edits on my last wedding. I took a little break from edits to get my house ready to sell and spend some quality time with my guy before he moved ahead of us. So now I'm scrambling to finish for this weekend, and on that note I just needed to show you what I've got on my edit plate. My second shooter LaDonna captured this photo and I think it is BEEEYOUTIFULL!!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have.

GO CANADA!!!!!

Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: