About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time for some color!!

So I've grown tired of the blah that is Prince George right now. Sure it's warmer (ish) outside and we can enjoy being outside, but right now being outside looks rather blah, dull, yucky, GIVE ME SOME COLOR or if not color at least some more white snow!

Well.... I have absolutely NO control over either of those things so I came up with a better option for myself. I found myself at my computer the other day (ha! what's new right?) and I started to go through edits from earlier last year. I kept stopping at the bouquet shots from the weddings and the nice blue sky and mountain scenes from my travels this summer. And I decided that others may need a boost of color too.

My brides are so awesome for many reasons, but for yet another reason - they have great bouquets! I had some yellow roses tied together with ribbon, long stems and all. Sure it was pretty, but my brides (note that they are MINE!) have some great taste! Nevermind great choice in florists and photographers! :-)

Anyways, sit back enjoy and remember what summer looked like!! Which one is your favorite?

PS - Men, take an idea or two from these and get yourselves prepped for Valentines Day which incidentally isn't too far off!








1 comment:

Lynn said...

I L. O. V. E. flowers!! My pick would be any of the white arrangements. There's something so elegant about white with just the greenery. I think it would be so much fun to work in floral design.