About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kevin and Kayce - Engagement

Kevin and Kayce are a great couple...... lots of laughter, the ability to poke fun, not afraid to touch eachother and are full of love for eachother. Now I know... they are engaged and what engaged couple isn't like that? True, lots of engaged couples are like that, but I got a sense from them that those things won't change after 40 years of marriage. And given the homes they came from they've got good models in longevity in marriage.

I met Kevin and Kayce 2 days before their wedding to touch base on things and go over some wedding day details. I laughed a lot during our coffee and learned alot about who they are and they are fun! We ran downtown for about 20 minutes and grabbed a few photos. I like meeting with my couples for an engagement shoot so they learn to relax infront of the camera and relax with me. They also get a sense of who I am and what I will be doing the day of the wedding. Kayce also wanted some photos of Kevin before his hair trim (just a trim!) and shave. They were relaxed from the get go and learned quickly what I needed them to do which was relax, have fun and touch eachother!

Their wedding was blogged in early January and I had totally forgotten about these photos and figured it would be a good post for today.










No comments: