About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reflecting - How I hate it - 2011 Engagement Photos - My favorite shots

So I guess it's the end of the year....goodbye 2011, HELLO 2012! And since it is the passing of yet another year I guess I should reflect. (oh...how I. hate. reflecting.) Yup, you read that right, anytime the word reflection comes up I cringe.  I'm not very introspective or reflective.  When someone asks me to explain why I feel the way I do I start to panic. Why do I feel that way? BECAUSE I DO!!! Seriously just let me be shallow okay?

I digress, this past year has been full. In a good way full.  I've loved the opportunities that my camera has brought me and I was excited to look over my engagement images from this last year.  I've met some amazing couples and made some great friends....this post could go on forever so I've limited myself to only several favorites. Enjoy.

My 2012 calendar still has some space, so if you know of someone is dying to have me as their photog, just pass along my website and we'll go from there.  Thanks!

c koop photography


 

 

 
 
 
 








No comments: