About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, December 22, 2011

I. am. blessed.

2011 is quickly coming to a close and I have so much to be thankful for, but I think I'll reserve it for another day.  We finally got ourselves organized enough to grab 10 minutes for a family photo this year. I know, I know....I spout off how important photos are and yet struggle to get shots of my family!  When we were up in PG over Thanksgiving my good friend Lisa offered to snap a few shots of us....and I'm ever thankful that she did!  We had beautiful light, so much so that when Lisa suggested moving to a different location for some more shots I refused and said I wanted more at the same location from the same direction....perfect natural lighting for our family photos. Wowza!  Lisa has helped me out many times with weddings in the last couple years (here and here) and I'm so thankful for her skill and photo prowess!  Thank Lisa!


There is no better gift for me than some images of those I love the most in the world. My three guys.  They mean the world to me and my life is so much richer because of them and their love for me.  I am the princess in my house and relish those moments when I hear "I love you".
I. am. blessed.

c koop photography
facebook




 What was supposed to be throwing leaves in the air ended up with Garth thowing them right into their faces....a leaf fight then ensued.



2 comments:

Jaci said...

thanks for sharing Carly.

Lisa said...

It is an honor and a pleasure!! I love you friend!!