About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Strachan Family - Calgary Family Photography

I had the honor of spending the afternoon at Fish Creek Park with the Strachan family on Boxing Day.  It was a gorgeous afternoon and the park was full of other people taking advantage of the warm weather.  I had to dodge runners and cyclists while scouting locations.  This was a fun afternoon.  I must admit that I was looking forward to meeting up with this family and get some long awaited hugs! 

I had a great time wandering around the park, visiting and shooting this family as they celebrated Christmas with a long visit.  They aren't together very often and so it was imperative to get some group photos.  Sharon had won a photo session I'd donated to a silent auction and still had the certificate and handed it over before we started yesterday.....talk about organized!! ;-)

Seriously it was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with these families, I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

Enjoy the images!






















1 comment:

Joan/Mom said...

Oh Carly!!!! I love, love, love these shots! Esp the entire family in front of the wagon - that is an awesome shot. the one of the parents is excellent too - they are all excellent. :-)And, you guys have snow - thought it was totally brown there.