About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, December 5, 2011

The Reimer Family - Prince George Family Photography

Well, what do I say?  How do I start?  This family?  A HUGE part of our lives for the last 7 years.  They were some of the first people we met as Prince George came onto our radar and they stayed on it!  Lisa was one of the first people to call me out of my self imposed "first month hibernation".  I think we'd been in PG for maybe 2 weeks and she called to invite Tysen, myself and my HUGE pre \-Rylen belly to the park to play.  "You NEED to get out of the house and we're coming to park right by your house."  And from that moment on the Reimer's were part of our lives.  Evenings spent at their lake, rounds of tennis at the school yard, movie nights, dinners at Red Robins, times of prayer, coffee and laughter at the kitchen island...I could go on and on, but I won't because I know how some of you feel about long posts!! :-)

Craig and Lisa, thanks for being such a big part of our lives.  We are truly thankful for your friendship and even though it's been almost 2 years we still miss our visits in your kitchen!  You were and are a big encouragement and support to our family....we treasure you all!

We squeezed in about a 10 minute photo session as we were leaving Prince George after shooting a wedding together.  I had a great time shooting with Lisa and although it was awkward shooting a shooter, everything prevailed and we worked it out....in 10 minutes!  Lisa knew exactly what she was wanting in the image and know exactly where it will hang in her living room! I love that!

Enjoy the images!  Love you guys!
Share some comment love!

c koop photography
facebook






3 comments:

Kate Goertzen said...

Carly, I'm not sure what you did to the last picture but the way you made them 'pop' out of it is great! I know one way of doing it.. but I'd love to learn your trick. :)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Carly!! Next time Craig and I will butt out and let you deal with our mob :) LOVE the smile on Quin in the black and white!! We miss you all too!

Lisa said...

okay...I will butt out! Sorry!! :)