About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Derek and Kristin - Prince George Wedding Photographer

She was ready....ready for the day to begin and for their life together to officially start.  We came through the door of her parent's house and she was sitting there calmly waiting for what was next. And what was next was the photos! Kristin was cool and composed as she got into her wedding dress and that attitude of being relaxed carried through the whole day.  A great way to shoot a wedding when the couple is sooooo relaxed.

They had met online and had their first date at Tim Horton's (ironically where she was currently employed!) and never looked back.  Their's is a relaxed and calm kind of love.  The kind where you don't have to pretend or make the other guess what's going on. The kind where one balances the other perfectly and takes care when things don't go as planned.

Lisa and I had a great day hanging out with Derek and Kristin and their family and friends.  There were funny and poignant moments throughout the whole day, I found myself laughing at various points of the day as Derek completely trashed my first impression of him being a quiet and reserved guy.  He knows how to let loose and I was glad to see how well he could make Kristin laugh.  Making your wife laugh is a great gift to have... it's a sign of good times ahead!!

During his toast, Derek thanked Kristin for agreeing to meet him at Tim Horton's and I was thankful for that too! Otherwise I wouldn't have had the opportunity to get to know this great couple.

Congratulations Derek and Kristin. I hope that Hawaii was all you imagined!
Enjoy this sneak peek!
















No comments: