About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, October 1, 2010

The Yarycky Family - Calgary Family Photographer

"You love me!..... You just don't know it yet!", she yelled out her van window as she drove past some of us parents waiting for the school bus.  I think that is a fair assessment of my friend Jolene... full of life, laughter and love.

Jolene didn't know it at the time, but she was HUGE blessing to me.  I was new to Calgary and was trying to figure out how to get to know people in the neighborhood and school and she just walked up to me one afternoon while we were waiting for the school bus to drop the kids off. "Hey... do you know if the kids have school tomorrow?" after the question came some introductions along with a firm and welcoming handshake and a friendship was born.

Now that we don't have the school bus to wait around for anymore I'm fortunate enough to be able to walk past her house every day to our brand new school.  And I never ever know what is going to happen when I pass by!

I was able to spend part of a Saturday morning in Fish Creek park with Jolene and her lovely family.  It was a gorgeous fall morning and the light was aMAzing! I had so much fun and enjoyed getting to know the four of them a little bit better.  I'm already looking forward to getting our whole families together for a visit... should be a blast!  

If you are interested in having some family/lifestyle/engagement/wedding photos done, please contact me at www.ckoop.com or just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.








No comments: