About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankful for Popi.

We came home last night from our annual Koop family gathering in Regina.  Regina? Yup, it's halfway between Calgary and Winnipeg. We've been doing it for oh I guess the last 14 years?  A weekend full of family, laughter, bingo (with chocolate being the prize!), watersliding, football in the park and lasertag. Throw in a pile of meals and you get a great time, minus the turkey and stuffing, but still... a GREAT time!

So it was rather deflating when I got home and had some disappointing photography news. I'm sure I'll get over it, but it sure sucked the wind out of my billowing Thanksgiving sails!  BUT... thankfully I took the time today to cull through some photos from the weekend.  These totally brought a smile to my face and I'm sure they will to yours too.

Tys and Ry spent as much time as I would allow at the waterslides. You see... I had to sit and watch them all weekend long! Thankfully Popi Koop volunteered to spend some slide time with them!





1 comment:

Lynn said...

Looks like great FUN!!