About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Holloway Family - Calgary Family Photographer

When we started telling people we were moving to Calgary only one person was really happy to hear the news.  You see... Nikki lives just outside of Calgary and knew that our family moving to Calgary meant we'd see each other a little more often.  And even though we don't see each other that much it's better than twice a year!  So amidst all the tears and sadness to be leaving good friends I anticipated being nearer to my sister.

It means we share birthday parties now instead of mailing presents and yelling/singing on the phone.  And hopefully we'll soon start a tradition of sleepover's with the cousins (always guaranteed fun!). Anyways, the time we spend together is treasured and I look forward to many more family times ahead.

So being closer also means that we can have more frequent photos shoots!
I already have another one to post/edit sometime soon! We quickly crammed in this session just before Grandma treated everyone to a popcorn and a movie at the theater.  The light was amazing as usual and this family is always gorgeous!  So it didn't seem like much work at all!



 See? Great light, Gorgeous Fam!




 Isn't she stunning?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Cannot wait to see all the rest!! These turned out so very well. Gonna try and work on Carsen and his smile though:) Thanks so much for doing this for us Carly. We all liked them very much. And yes, I am so very excited you are this much closer to me. Hoping to come and see you again soon....and have a sleepover!!
Love ya lots
Nik

Lynn said...

Gorgeous pictures Carly! Well I guess the people in them has something to do with that too, right Nikki! I love Carsen's smile (or sometimes not smile!)it's who he is.