About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thankful for my itchy trigger finger

When I cull through my photos from a shoot I find myself very thankful for my itchy trigger finger.  I can find myself having to go through waaaaaaay too many photos, and nothing was different with the Holloway family.  This time my itchy trigger finger captured Nikki's laugh at something Cam said.... and did.  And I think that some of their kids knew what happened too.  Thus the smiles all around, sadly Carsen never made it into this shot, but I had to post this sneak peek.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a common occurrence in our house!!! Cam saying something to make me laugh. So, now you have me soooooo excited to see the rest of them!!! Agghh! Can't wait. YOu are so very talented sis!! Love ya