About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Party Time! - Derek and Kristin- Prince George Wedding Photography

After a beautiful ceremony and a fun and laughter filled afternoon shooting photos we headed to Derek and Kristin's wedding reception and dance.  The hall had been transformed and looked amazing!  I've found myself really starting to give more focus to shooting the details of the day.  Think abou it... brides spend a lot of their time on those little details of the day that make up the complete package.  Kristin spent a lot of time on her details and it showed!  Loved it!  So you too can see what she pulled off, take a look below.

I also couldn't resist sharing a few of the dance photos.... they were such a cute, quiet couple at first glance it was great to see them pull out the stops on the floor and entertain all of us!

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, engagement, family or lifestyle photos, please contact me!






1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pictures and great details. Love the cake!