About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, October 22, 2010

The Bowen Family - Calgary Family Photographer

I spent some time with the Bowen family a few weeks ago in a park that is quickly becoming a favorite location to shoot.  This family is a lot of fun...dry humor punctuated with great laughter.  I felt at ease immediately and enjoyed myself quite a bit.

The afternoon was relaxing and even though I had to paparazzi it for a few shots (which involved climbing through thorny bushes and scrambling over logs immersed in water) it was fun.  It didn't take a lot to get this group to smile which made my job a lot easier!

I hope you enjoy the photos!

If you are wanting to update your walls with some new photos please contact me here or check out http://www.ckoop.com/










No comments: