About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, September 6, 2010

"When you're old enough"

"Mom.... can go with Savannah,Joe, Mitch and Travis to jump?"
"When you're old enough boys. And you are NOT old enough... yet." This was my refrain over our vacation.

We spent a week of our summer vacation at a place that holds a few fond memories for me and we decided that it was high time to share it with Tys and Ry. We got into our campground and pitched our tent and got settled into what would be a great week with some family and new friends. Going to Fairmont does revolve around water, how could it not? You've got the hotsprings, rivers, lakes what's not to love?

The boys got to experience our love for the hot pools and we then floated down the river and had a blast. Jumping into the river from our rafts and any branch that hung out over the river provided a lot of adventure and laughs. Watching the splash competitions at the pools and rating the divers rounded out the fun.

Our campground was right on the river and there was a great location for my niece and nephews to jump off into the river for a cool,refreshing entertaining afternoon. And the boys were right there watching the whole thing, making plans for how they will jump when they are old enough. They had a great time playing with the older kids who were very gracious to let them join in with their random games and goofing around, it was hard for them to not join in this adventure, but anticipation can be great!

I'm quite certain that we'll be back at Spruce Grove Campground for another round of rafting and possibly a little cliff jumping, but only when they're old enough!!















No comments: