About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, June 22, 2012

Calgary Engagement Photos - Victoria and Adam

You can take the girl out of Saskatchewan, but you can't take Saskatchewan out of the girl....I mean really...she had all the colors of rainbow to choose from and the girl chose a Rider green dress for her engagement photos...how much more Saskatchewanian can you get? Just one more reason for me to love this couple!

It was a beautiful evening with clear skies and a gorgeous couple, I knew I was in for an amazing time! Adam and Victoria are such a fun couple and my time with them just flew by. I love engagement photo sessions, it's a chance for me to get to know my couples a little bit better and for them to have some time away from the busyness of wedding planning and life in general.


I enjoyed my time with Adam and Victoria, it was fun wandering around Aspen Hills finding spots for photos and visiting. I'm looking forward to their September wedding in Calgary.

Victoria...you are stunning.
I have so many favorites from this session...these are just two.

I LOVE that Adam decided to bring his guitar along for some shots...his seranade to Victoria was....umm....funny.... it went something like "taking pictures....taking pictures....we're taking pictures...." Really really deep lyrics.





No comments: