About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, June 25, 2012

The Feist Girls - A Radiant Shoot - Calgary Beauty Photography

It was a flurry of suitcases, make up and hairspray at my place a couple weeks ago.  I had the Feist girls in for a Radiant photo shoot and they came prepared!  So much so my bedroom looked like it does when I'm packing for vacation!  I'm never surprised when my clients come with a closet full of options for what to wear during their shoots....it's a tough job trying to figure out what to wear!

These girls got together for a girl's weekend, some shopping, visiting, eating and spending time with a women's speaker.  They managed to squeeze in some time for some photos.  It was a blast putting each of them in front of my camera....they all did a great job and looking amazing!  Huge thanks to Rebecca of RC Make-up and Hair, she did a great job with the make up and hair for all the girls.

These girls (okay women, but I like calling them girls!) have a special place in my heart....they are family.....it was an honour to capture their beauty, poise and grace.....they are RADIANT!!!

Enjoy the images....I sure did enjoy shooting them!  We were working with a rather tight schedule and dealing with a pending rain storm (which did hit in the middle of our shoot) and I could have shot quite a bit longer....that always seems to be the issue with me though!!

I'm going to split this session into two posts as I really don't want to cramp up the post....check back tomorrow for images of the four of them together!!












5 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks Carly, this was fun!

Anonymous said...

IT was a blast - but we always laugh when we are all together - so many great memories. And the lighting is stunning on these pictures, don't ya think;)!!
Love ya
Nik

Lynn said...

You are so right Nikki, I think the lighting maybe the best part of

Lynn said...

crazy phone I wasn't finished!! As I was saying the light may be the best part of the pictures!!

Joan said...

Great pictures Carly! But, then you had beautiful women to work with so that makes it all so much easier....looking forward to seeing the group shots!