About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Feist Girls Pt.2 - Radiant Photo Shoot - Calgary Beauty/Glamour Photography

Here is part 2 of my Radiant Session with the Feist girls....we found a field and decided to shoot there for a little different feel.  These women are comfortable in the country and I wanted to make sure that some images had a little more outdoorsy feel to them.

I loved that we made time to get some shots of all 4 of them together.  It's not everyday that Lynn has her daughter and 2 daughter inlaws with her and we wanted to get some images of the 4 of them.

If you are interested in having a Radiant session alone, with some friends or with your family.....drop me a message at carly@ckoop.com. I'd love to visit with you about how we can best capture you!








1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love my beautiful girls! Thanks Carly for the great group shots, you'll see some in my home soon!!