About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christina - ROCKS Her Dress - Calgary Wedding Photography

It was a gorgeous evening and I was ready for another great Rock the Dress photoshoot!  Fish Creek Park was out in full splendour and I enjoyed my pre-scout jaunt through the grass.  I love wandering around looking for new places to shoot and this evening I wasn't disappointed!

You may remember Christina from her New Year's Eve wedding at Heritage Park.....we had quite different weather to work with and I was glad to finally shoot her gown in it's entirety!  We didn't realized until after we'd finished on her wedding day that all her photos were with her shrug on! Her shrug was great and I loved it, but we didn't get to see the whole package....but a few days ago we remedied that!

I had a great time wandering around with Christina and getting her set up for shots.  At one point in time I stood completely still and said, "I'm now going to call you Katniss."  The light, her gorgeous face, the forest and the grass, and the look in her eyes (and it wasn't the wild...who do I kill next look....).  It all screamed Hunger Games to me...sadly I wasn't packing my bow and arrows so we couldn't complete the look. ;-) Christina hasn't completed the series yet as she wants to read a book and then watch the movie....so....nobody wreck the last book for her!! Anyways....Christina totally nailed this shoot....as you will see below.

Thank you Christina! I had fun and it was great catching up and hearing how you and Adam are doing.

If you are wanting to get back into your wedding gown and head to a new location and are willing to be a little adventurous in a dress OR....if you're needing some new images for your wall...contact me!

c koop photography
carly@ckoop.com
Facebook



Isn't she gorgeous? 




See? Here's Katniss running through the grass while looking stunning in her wedding gown!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing photographer. Of course your subject makes it a little easier! These are absolutely STUNNING photos. WOW!