About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Victoria- ROCKS her Dress! - Calgary Wedding Photography

Meet Victoria......gorgeous woman, beautiful bride, wonderful friend.  Victoria and Shane were married a few years ago in Okotoks and like most women Victoria wanted to put her dress on again.  And who am I to say no?  We made plans to hit the great outdoors and get some more shots of her wedding gown. 

 Of course as I head out early to scout some spots I run right into a thunderstorm! And I was soooooo thankful for that storm as it provided some aMAzing sky!  The rain cleared, the dark sky slowly oh so slowly moved away and we shot in the hot sun...thankfully there was some water nearby and Victoria was more than agreeable to cooling off in it!

Thank you so much Victoria for agreeing to get wet! You totally ROCKED your dress and I am so blessed to have been able to shoot it.

If you're wanting to throw your wedding gown on for some more photos, maybe some fun photos please contact me!  
carly@ckoop.com
This woman? STUNNING. That is all.


 Gorg.e.ous.

I'm having a hard time deciding which is my favourite...this definitely is in contention!

This? LOVE!




1 comment:

joan said...

great pictures Carly!!! I esp like the black and white one by the water - Victoria is sitting. that one screams gorgeous in many, many ways - from the lighting to the beautiful woman. great work my dear!