About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stephen and Pam throw a party! - Canmore Wedding Photography

Stephen and Pam know how to throw a party!  The Canmore Golf and Curling Club looked amazing!  The huge windows overlooking the pond and Rocky mountains just enhanced all the work that Pam and Lesley from Magical Moments Event Planning poured into the venue.  I loved the vases with the blue and purple orchids that adorned the tables.  I also loved the wish tree that Stephen and Pam created asking their guests to write down wishes/advice.  It was neat to see the wishes were written on their engagement images and that they have something so tangible from their guests to keep forever!

We were treated to a delicious dinner courtesy of the the clubhouse and I could have went back for seconds and thirds...but....I did have to work!  I spent some time hanging around the candy bar, cupcakes and cake table as it looked sooooo yummy.  The variety of cupcake flavours was more than a little tempting!

Ray of SunRayz Entertainment kept the party going and had the dance floor full as he played music.  Stephen and Pam had taken dance lessons and watching their first dance was so inspiring!  I soooo want to take lessons now!  They put on a great show!  And that wasn't Pam's only show....she and one of her bridesmaids, Heather, had a dance number and sang along to Beyonce's Single Ladies....I laughed and enjoyed it so much!

All in all it was a great day and I am so thankful that Stephen and Pam allowed me to spend the day with them.  I love getting to hang out with couples and see a little more of who they are.  So what did I learn about Stephen and Pam last Saturday?  They have a supportive family, encouraging friends, a deep love for one another, they love to laugh, they've share a sweet tooth and Pam is gracious enough to allow Stephen to smash a cupcake in her face!  Thanks again Stephen and Pam, I had a great day!

Thanks to:
    Canmore Golf and Curling Club for an amazing venue and meal!
    Lesley & her team at Magical Moments Event Planning for bringing Pam's ideas to fruition!
    Phil of Philip Chong Flower Bar for the gorgeous floral arrangements!
    For the Love of Cakes for the yummy cupcakes and cake!
    Ray of SunRayz Entertainment for keeping the party moving!

I LOVED their first dance.....the lessons definitely paid off!





Stephen had one photo request the whole day.....he wanted a picture of him smashing the cupcake into Pam's face...well...he didn't smash but rather gently pushed! :-)

No comments: