About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, August 2, 2012

Family Date Night on c koop photography! - Calgary Family Photography

Summer time = beaches, swimming, campfires, ice cream, s'mores, bike rides, kick the can...I could go on and on and on. I LOVE summer! Summer + Carly = love.  

Summer also means time to start thinking about family photos....what? Summer and family photos? You betcha baby!  I know that not everybody gets excited about family photos and I think that's because they work themselves up about it.  Let me make this easy for you.....clean yourselves up, put on some coordinating outfits and let me hang out with your family at a favourite place.  I'll even make it easier on you....check out my what to wear Pinterest board.  It gives you some ideas you can take and run with in regards of what to wear.

After we've had a great time together shooting photos I will treat you to a family date night at Marble Slab.  How fun is that? You get to spend some time together as a family hanging out in a special place, get some new images for your walls AND....eat some ice cream!

All you need to do is book a family photo session by the end of August 2012 for a date between now and October 30, 2012 by emailing me carly@ckoop.com, using the contact page on my website or dropping a message on my Facebook page.  Photo sessions need take place in Calgary and surrounding area.

I'm a chocaholic so my favourite flavours usually involve that yummy creamy flavour mixed with some other amazing addition.  But....for those of you that like to live life on the edge check out these odd flavours!  I don't think Marble Slab carries them, but you could always ask!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll help you out!




No comments: