About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Sunday, August 12, 2012

Twinkling Eyes - Calgary Children's Photography

Meet my friend Sicily...or as I like to call her..... Miss Siss.  She has got the biggest dimples, huge smile and eyes that overflow with mischievousness.  Those eyes are always twinkling and a smile is never too far off.  She is free with her hugs and I love it when she grabs my hand as we walk. Yup....she's a special little girl!

Miss Siss started dance this year and when I heard she had a dance outfit she needed to model I knew she was ready for some time in front of my camera!  As we wandered around Fish Creek, she'd stop to check out the smallest things and it was fun to help her pick flowers and try and figure out their names.  We discovered a lavender bluebell...I didn't know they existed but Miss Siss showed me!  Most of my children's and family photo sessions just involve me walking around and taking pictures of moments instead of poses and Siss provided me with many many moments.  Thanks for the walk Miss Siss!

If you are interested in having some of your life moments captured contact me!
carly@ckoop.com

There is something about this image that I just LOVE! 
I can't explain it, but it is one of my favourites.

 Seriously....those EYES!!!




1 comment:

joan said...

Carly - I love, love, love these pictures! She is a cutie and I love the different looks/moods that you captured. and the first shot is great and really neat too - there is something very pensive about it. great work!