About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, December 10, 2010

The randomness that is Friday

Do you ever have those moments where you stand or sit and don't really do anything?  No? Well I do....and I had a major moment this morning!  After I dropped the boys at school I came home totally inspired to go inside throw on some snow gear, grab my camera and a peppermint mocha and shoot some stuff down in Fish Creek.  But......I got in the door where it was warm and I wandered around my house in my boots and jacket (please don't tell my boys I was wearing my boots....big no no in my house!!).  Took the jacket and boots off and just stood or sat or wandered.....for an HOUR!!!! Yup a whole hour of my life where I look back and say "exactly what did I do for this last period of time?"  Not even a tidy up or a dust or a quick read of something....just nothing!

This is really setting me up for the rest of the day I think.  I'm hoping having Tys and Ry around for the afternoon will bump me back to some sort of action.  Maybe today is the day to make some cookies....or not. I guess we'll see what happens when I reflect on my day later tonight....I sure hope it's got something of substance in it!!

Thankfully I spent a little time last night going over edits.  Here's a sneak peek at something I'm working on right now.  And boy am I ever glad I started this, I'm loving this little shoot we put together.

No comments: