About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Give me a ringy ding.

I am indecisive. There...I said it....super indecisive.  Just ask Garth...or anyone who has ever made the poor decision to go out for a meal with me. It can take me a good 20 minutes to figure out what to order off a menu, so imagine how difficult it is for me to make bigger decisions?  I'm starting to figure out who I am as a photographer and what my style is (thanks to a few brave and opinionated friends).  I am still a LOONNGG way from ever getting my house to reflect that style nevermind my closet, but I'm slowly getting there!

So imagine my surprise when it wasn't too painful to order a business card. Finally after a few years of having my own business I finally did it!  It only took a promise to a new friend and fellow wedding vendor that I'd get them done before Christmas, and here they are!

I was super excited when I picked up the parcel from my mailbox.  Just ask Tys and Ry, I was dancing the whole way home anticipating opening the box.  And I wasn't disappointed!  I handed a few out right away, so if you're hanging out with Tys and Ry and photography comes up they will be sure to hand one to you!

My tastes are forever changing and what I like is constantly evolving so dont' expect to see these cards in a year's time.  But for right now they are c koop photography.

And as I practiced with the boys I'll say it to you...."need a photographer? Here's my card, give me a ringy ding." 

1 comment:

Lisa Reimer said...

Love the card design!!!
Lisa