About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, November 27, 2010

The McCollister Family - Calgary Family Photography

I was anticipating this afternoon because I was shooting in a new location, with some new friends and it consisted of a family of 4 boys and their families.  I know what it's like when Garth and his 4 brothers get together.....sometimes chaos ensues!  How is it possible to not have some jokes and laughter when 5 boys are all together for that rare occasion?  So I assumed something similar would be happening that afternoon with this family.  I was slightly surprised as how not chaotic things turned out to be!  Sure...we had little ones present who always enjoy looking around everywhere except the camera...but they're little, that's expected! 

Within minutes of meeting all of them I knew that this was a group that enjoyed their time together and shared lots of laughs.  That twinkle in the eye has been passed down and it was fun to see those eyes in multiples wondering what would happen.  But....we were on a mission to get the photos done before the sun fell and the cool air started moving in,so no funny business was taking place as we had a few different shots to get.  This location provided what we needed and I love the stairs here...expect to see these again sometime!

I failed to mention that this is one gorgeous group of people and although I do take credit for the final product I had nothing to do with how put together this whole family was.  Bright smiles, twinkling eyes, what more could I ask for?   I could have shot a lot longer, but they were off to dinner and I couldn't talk them out of not eating! I had fun and I hope they did too!  Enjoy.
 
















No comments: