About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beauty in the pasture

So.... I KNOW that you've seen these kids before but I couldn't leave it with what I had.  My deeeelightful nieces agreed to pose a little bit longer for me that afternoon in the pasture and why would I waste such great light and such beautiful young girls?  No one in their right mind would refuse that offer!   My girls (okay they aren't mine per se, but I do refer to them that way!) are so much fun!  There was no work required in getting these photos, in fact I'm certain that MJ could have posed longer if I'd asked. But I knew that their brothers and cousins (Tys and Ry) were itching to get something to fill their bellies.  So we wrapped it up with a few more shots of their brothers and headed back for some food.

I can guarantee that you will see more of these two young ladies in the future!  Just another reason why I'm glad we're closer.


Oh, how I wish for a scanner! If I had one you'd see how much this girl resembles her mom!


Not too sure yet, but this may be my favorite of MJ from the day.

 I think "my girls" thought I was crazy about this time as I was squealing quite a bit over the light and how great they looked. Now maybe they'll understand once they see it!

This photo would be more accurate if they were brandishing swords.  True boys!!!

 Does someone share an identical smile with his mom or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And WOW!! Once again. You never fail to impress me dear sister. The pictures are all great. I love each one of them so much. The shot of MJ you like the most....may have to agree on that with you. Loved the action one of the boys too....pretty good!! And sweet lil Rach....too cute. Thanks so much....and you can call them your girls anytime you want to:)
Love ya
Nik

Lynn said...

I agree that MJ looks just like her mom!! Gorgeous pictures Carly. I love that they are in a pasture, takes me home! Remember the ones of you kids in Grandpa's pasture. Yikes where does the time go!