About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, November 15, 2010

A quick shoot in the park

Sue and I had been trying to get together for family photos for a little while now and FINALLY! an evening worked.  We had approximately 35 minutes of light to work with and so we moved fast that evening. She introduced me to a new location that I think will be fun to try out again when we've got some more time.

I am fortunate enough to see this family just about every day as we walk the same path to school.  Sue is one of my bus stop friends and I'm so glad that I got the chance to meet her.  I know that she will be a part of many memories that will take place here in Calgary.  How fun to have a friend just down the street with three little boys that love to run around, wrestle, bike ride and play outside!

Enjoy the photos of Sue and her boys.  It was a fun-filled photo shoot as I got to see lots of silly faces in the midst of some handsome little boy faces too.











No comments: