About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walking isn't all that bad

"I don't care if you don't want to.... we ARE going for a walk!  We are going to have some family time even if we don't have fun.  We are doing it!!"  That isn't verbatim but the idea is there.  It was a cabin fever kind of day and we'd had enough of the house, the sky had cleared and the sun was shining brightly.....time to GET OUT!!!! 

My idea of fun sometimes is to just head outside and go for a walk.  Thankfully we've got a HUGE park not too far away from us.  A quick little 3 minute drive and we're there.  Sure going on our bikes would have been fun too, but then it's no fun for Mom to lug the bike rack to the escape and then load up the bikes and make sure they are secured with like 50 bungee straps.  So what's easier? Loading up the boys and just driving with no bikes.

By the time we got to the park things had quieted down...."you see what happens when we leave the house and yard?  Sometimes it means fun!!!!"  We had a great walk and came home ready to face whatever else was ahead.    I think I'm heading out for a walk.  ;-)

No comments: