About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Singing Along

I think I've mentioned before how music plays a big part of my life.  I love to sit, read, run, bake, drive, edit photos while listening to music.  And right now I'm fighting the impulse to purchase this CD on iTunes as I sit here listening to it and singing along.  So far I've been okay, thank goodness for YouTube!

These guys are the real deal.....I mean they sound the same live as they do on their CD's.  Unlike some of today's popular artists who sound not so great when performing live.  I've really got nothing more to say today (surprised?).  So just sit back and listen to thes ong.  I hope to catch them live next time they drive through Calgary but I won't be sitting down then....I'll be singing along loudly, very loudly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I listened to it two times in a row.....love it...but then i do love a lot of their songs...and they do have such good talent. Thanks for showing me a new song:) Love ya
Nik