About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What should I ask for Mother's Day?

I love gifts, getting them, giving them, making them, shopping for them. You get it...gifts?.....LOVE!!!!  One of my favorite gifts I've received was a coffee mug . Huh?  I thought Carly didn't like coffee!  Well that's changing and a whole different blog post.  But what made this coffee mug so special was that it was covered in photos of my three favorite guys.  A few reasons why I like it......it was made.....it has photos of three people I deeply love and it keeps my drinks warm when I'm sitting in a cold arena!!!

I think that every mom loves getting gifts from their kids, but even more special is when they've put some work or thought into the actual gift.  And so I've decided to help you out this Mother's Day (which is May 8th by the way!!).  What would be better than an updated photo of you and your siblings for your mom?

So...... book an hour long sibling photo session and get a disc of 15 edited images and an 11x14 gallery wrap for $350.00 for your mom to hang on her wall and make all her friends jealous because her kids went "too far" with this year's gift!!


Hhmmmm...time to get my gift list ready.....think a new lens would be too much to ask for from Tys and Ry?

Contact me if you're interested.  Book soon to guarantee gallery wrap delivery before May 8th!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hmm, I definitely know those kids, all grown up!! Great pic Carly!