About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, March 14, 2011

Time to update the goals.

I decided that this year I would come up with a few goals for my photography and even though I'm a list maker this was difficult for me!


I really really struggle with being introspective and reflective and in coming up with goals I had to look back over my last year of photography and try and see what I wanted to completely ditch and what I wanted to sharpen a little more and what I wanted to change.  I also included some real big dream goals, something to strive for but were a little unrealistic. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that one of those big dream goals was reached!  I'm super excited and pleased to announce that I've had a wedding published!

Bill and Stacey's March 2010 wedding in Arrowood has been highlighted in Alberta Brides!   It's a new publication based in Lethbridge and I'm excited to see how they will change the bridal culture of Alberta.

Since that goal has now been reached on to making the rest of them come to fruition!!  Here's to booking a destination wedding that invovles flying somewhere warmer than a prairie summer day!!  Garth's goals for me would look a little different - he'd love to be able to golf everyday which would involve me booking a lot more photo gigs.  Not too sure he's ready for retirement quite yet!!!

And because a blog post is always better with a photo, I've included a fave from my last wedding!


No comments: