About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Judah - Children's Photographer Prince George, BC

Doo dah, Doo dah! Judah is a very good friend of my son Rylen and for the longest time Judah was actually called Doo dah. It was very cute to watch these two grow up to be quite the adventurous and active 5 year old boys that they now are. They spent time together at the park, in Sunday School and more recently in kindergarten. Not too often anymore that you get overlap like that! But sadly that time is coming to an end! Sigh!! I actually came across a few photos I took of them earlier in the fall by the river (check back in the next day or two for those).

There is no more Doo dah calling, but I still pull it out from time to time to remind Judah's mom Jenn and I that these two are still little boys and to enjoy these moments while we have them.

I was going through my files the other day and realized that I had never posted any photos from my afternoon spent with Judah. These were taken in December on the one cold day we had that month. I opened a door for a few moments to get some natural light but we quickly closed the door when Judah mentioned that he was getting cold and asked if he could have his winter coat and mitts! Ooops! Again caught up in the moment of the photos and not paying attention!! He survived and we had a good time as I basically followed Judah around and let him take the lead as most 5 year old boys won't sit still for very long anyways!

So here is Doo dah... enjoy!







No comments: