About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More Wedding Favorites from 2009

Well, here are the rest of my favorites from 2009. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! All my 2009 couples were so much fun and really allowed me to perfect my craft. Thank you very much to each and every one of you. I pray that this first year of marriage continues to bring you joy, excitement, challenges and love. I'd love to hear which one is your favorite!!!
Have a great day, I'm off to a WHL hockey game where Tysen and Rylen are the 1st period entertainment! Go CHCA Flames Go!!!
















No comments: