About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kevin and Kayce-Wedding

"Hey Kayce... this is your last time brushing your teeth as a single woman." "Hey Kayce, this is your last washroom trip as a single woman." "Hey Kayce.... this is your last time as a single woman." These phrases were familiar fare this morning as I photographed Kayce getting ready for her wedding to Kevin. The jokes and laughter were rampant throughout the house, the church and other locations during the day.

Her whole face lights up when she smiles - I've seen a lot of smiles, but her real (like laugh at my bootie dance laughing smile when her face is tired from all photo smiling) is amazing. Her smiling made me smile and I smiled a lot today!!
Kayce and Kevin are sooooo perfect for eachother. I had a chance to shoot some engagement photos two days ago (they'll be posted sometime later!!) and walked away with a sore face from smiling and laughing so much. They are such a fun couple, they both had me laughing and I knew that shooting their wedding day wasn't going to be boring.
It was a beautiful day, the snow lightly fell all day long providing some amazing shots. I found a little winter wonderland for us to shoot in and I found myself at times comparing it to Narnia. You can bet I'm heading back there in the next few days to shoot some more!!

Anyways, back to Kevin and Kayce - thanks for asking me to be part of your day, I had a great time. My first wedding of 2010 and I couldn't have asked for a better couple to start out this new year. Thanks for sticking it out in the cold allowing us to get some amazing shots of you too and for making it fun today. I pray all the best for you as you start out together in this new adventure.
Have a great honeymoon - and while you were cold with your feet in the snow today I know you were dreaming of sticking your toes in the sand in Mexico!

No comments: