About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, January 7, 2010

The start of something favorite!!

It's been kinda crazy at my house these last few days as I'm getting my house ready to sell. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be cleaned! I have moved quite a few times in my 16 years of marriage and know that there needs to be a purge or two of stuff every year. And I do that, so I CANNOT imagine how it would be to move if you've never gotten rid of stuff before. The staff at the Salvation Army smiled widely when my van pulled up! It's such a cathartic feeling to get rid of stuff you don't use anymore.

Because of that busyness of cleaning and packing I hadn't had the opportunity to share some of my favorites of 2009. Note that I said some.... SOME! This entry only contains some of the weddings from this year, I'll make another entry in a couple of days with more of my favorites. I tried to be intentional and not post ones that had been posted previously, but if I duplicated, I'm sorry. I had a hard time whittling down each wedding to 3 favorites each. I could have posted many many more of each couple, but time was an issue.

Enjoy these photos and come back in a couple of days to see more of my favorites - I may actually post several favorites of the year as I'm not shooting too much right now. So this may become a favorite blog for a week or two with maybe something different posted in there now and then. Which one is your favorite?

Have a great day, I've gotta get back to my storage room. Sigh..... a few more days until we list the house and then things will have to slow down.... can't have the house full of boxes while we sell!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All so very nice my dear sister. You do have a great talent, and i can see how picking your favorites would be hard.....I know i am your favorite middle sister!!!!:)
Look forward to more.
Nik