About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, January 22, 2010

Leisinger Family- Prince George Family Photographer

I had the priviledge of meeting up with the Leisinger family just after Christmas (I know I know- what took me so long to post!!). It had been a nice week and I had spent time outside and didn't think the temperature would affect us too much. WRONG! It ended up being a little colder than we liked, but this family pushed through! Although I would suggest that appropriate footwear be chosen during these temperamental winter months. Flimsy summer time sneakers may not be the best bet for 20 below zero walking through snow drifts!

It was a fun afternoon and I got to play with my camera for a little bit after the shoot. I don't take those opportunities as much as I should in the winter. Now that things have sort of calmed down a bit I can head outside with my cameras!












1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pictures Carly! I love the backgrounds you choose for your pictures.