About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The luck of the Irish - Paula and Barry are engaged!

Paula and Barry met through mutual friends at work and Barry must have made quite the impression because Paula was intent on making sure he joined a group of them on St. Patrick's Day.   According to Paula a few of her friends were quite insistent that Barry join them.  It wasn't the luck of the Irish that turned Barry's head, but I'm thinking that it was Paula's gorgeous smile.

10.10.10......Paula came home from work, opened the door and found Barry in a suit kneeling with a ring!  Of course Paula said yes, they celebrated over dinner that Barry had made.  Later they cracked open a bottle of Dom Perignon and celebrated with friends whom I know will be partying with them this August.

I had a great time wandering around Canmore's parks with these two. In spite of spending two summers there I was surprised at the locations they took me to.  It took all of 5 minutes for these two to warm up to the camera and we were off.  I enjoyed watching them interact, it's always fun to see how couples behave with so few people around and one of them being a virtual stranger....but I always walk away having made some new friends.  And Barry totally spoke Garth's love language by mentioning the possibility of a round of golf the morning of the wedding....Garth was certain that he could fit his camera in his golf bag somehow!

We are looking forward to spending the day celebrating with Paula, Barry, their family and friends in August and know it's going to full of fun!

c koop photography



Paula your gorgeousity oozes off this image....gorgeous!



I'm sooooo excited to shoot in Kananaskis in August!




No comments: