About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Friday, June 17, 2011

Carla and Carlene - Calgary lifestyle photography

Carla was the winner of the Valentine's Day Contest this year.  She decided to use the photos to spend some time with her Mom Carlene.  We had one day to shoot these photos and since it was the end of May/beginning of June you can imagine what it was like......wet, cold, wet oh...and it was cold.  Carlene and her husband had been on the East Coast and then Manitoba to visit their sons and were now on the final leg of the trip home to BC.  She and Carla squeezed this photo shoot into the little time they had for which I'm thankful!!

Carla and Carlene prevailed and we spent quite a bit of time outside trying to find shelter with some good light....and we did!  It was fun watching them hang out together trying to stay warm AND look warm and comfortable.  It's always fun to capture mother-daughter images as you tend to see how they are alike in the moment.  I enjoyed comparing their smiles, mannerisms and laughter through the morning.  I'm certain they hit up a coffee shop on the way home and had some more time to share stories.

Thanks Carla and Carlene, it was a great morning!

c koop photography









1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh very, very nice! I love the color of Carlene's eyes. You did a great shot with these pretty ladies my dear. We shall have to try that with all your sisters and me. :) xo