About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reava and Steve got married!!

"When you came down the aisle......I was breathless." 

That could sum things up just nicely about Steve and Reava's wedding.  I had the absolute pleasure of spending the day with them, their family and friends.  Steve's eyes were full the whole day.  Full of love, tears, joy and excitement about what their future as husband and wife held.  I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of such a huge moment in couple's lives.

"Oh I can't look at Steve as I come down the aisle.  Otherwise I'll be crying way too much."  Reava mentioned as she was getting her make up touched up.  "He will set me off for sure." 

The house where the girls were getting ready was calm, peaceful and full of anticipation.  Reava's eyes were full of excitement, joy and a complete knowing that this was perfect.  Steve....perfect......dress...perfect....family and friends present....perfect.....a lifetime together with the man of her dreams........perfect.

As she put on her gorgeous wedding gown, the room was full of laughter and smiles and a few tears as we all beheld such a beautiful bride.  It was also a learning experience as I was taught the correct way to shift yourself into a strapless gown....didn't know that! 

It was a beautiful day filled with love, laughter, joy......perfection.  The sun even decided to show itself and gave us ample opportunity to shoot photos. The friends that stood up for Steve and Reava were a blast and I had such a good time with them all, I can see why they enjoy spending time together!  And....for the first time ever....I actually remembered all their names....for the whole day!!!!!

Kayla of Paisley Floral Design created aMAzing the amazing bouquets and boutinierres for the wedding party.  I loved the greens and yellows that Reava chose....I can't really say how much I loved them!! They were so fun!! 

I didn't want to have this post go on forever so stay tuned for part 2!


Loved LOVED her shoes!  Reava had told me about them earlier and they didn't disappoint!


Reava....you are stunning....stunning...that's all.

Aren't they fun?

These guys were always laughing, especially Steve!

Seriously....you two....gorgeous!






No comments: