About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christina and Paul - Elbow Falls Engagement

They met online (plenty of fish) - Paul loves to fish so I'm sure it had something do with with why he chose that site.  Christina wasn't looking for anything serious, but after chatting online a few times, they decided to meet in person.  A date at Milestone's and some fun at Shanks where he kicked her butt in a game in mini golf and they've been together ever since.

I love their proposal story - and how Paul's daughter Taylor was included.  Christina was at home studying for a final exam the next morning.  Paul and Taylor were downstairs making dinner and Taylor came up to the office and asked Christina if she was going to marry her Daddy.  This question wasn't unusual as she had asked multiple times in the past.  Christina said yes and told Taylor that they'd probably get married one day.  Taylor seemed satisfied with the answer and went downstairs and told Paul the answer.  A few minutes later she came back upstairs, by this time Christina was a little annoyed as she was trying to focus on her studies.  Taylor said, "Daddy says that if you're going to marry him you have to wear this."  At that point she handed me the box with my engagement ring in it. Christina ran downstairs and heard Paul ask her if she would marry him.  She said yes and there was no more studying that night!

I had a great time with Paul, Christina and Taylor at Elbow Falls last week.....after 3 postponements due to rain we grabbed the first nice day we found and spent a good amount of time together before the rain started to fall again!!  I'm looking forward to spending time with them all in July!













No comments: