About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day Contest

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to run a little contest. Just the Two of Us sessions are just that...just the two of you....and me! These are for couples wanting to update and capture their lives without the white dress, tux or new flashy engagement ring.  It's a chance to document a different stage of life, but it's more than documenting.  Why not spend a little time together hanging out, enjoying each others company and just being.

Sooooooo...... in celebration of Valentine’s Day I will be giving away a Just the Two of Us session. All you need to do is like my facebook page.  If you already like the page, just comment on the contest post and you're entered!  Encourage others to like the fan page which gives you more opportunities to win. Just make sure that they mention your name in their post! The more people that note that you forwarded them to the page the greater the chances of winning!  Contest ends February 14th....winner announced February 15th.  Photos to be taken in 2011 at location agreed upon. 

Contest is open to residents of Calgary (and area) BUT.....I will be in Prince George in the fall and in the Unity, Sk area the beginning of August for those non-Calgarians wishing to enter.  If I am already shooting your wedding and engagement photos we can talk about a different time for photos!

Maybe you want some professional photos taken of you and the one you love to document this time in your life.  I'd love to be part of it!

No comments: