About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Thursday, February 17, 2011

Deza's Bridal Fashion Shoot - Part 2

I was welcomed as soon as I walked in the door.  A smile lit Deza's face and she was so full of joy and passion as she showed me around her bridal salon.  She knows every single dress in the store and can take one look at you and suggest the perfect dress for your shape.  I never did ask her what would work for me, maybe because I'd be disappointed that my favorite was not for me!  When Deza left Kosovo years ago she also left behind a successful wedding design and dress salon and started over here in Canada. And from what I've seen I'd say with great success!

This woman knows dresses!  In the times I've spent with her and hearing how she speaks about design and fabric, I allways walk away a little more educated on the whole process of wedding gowns. She imports the most beautiful gowns from Europe and alters them also.  She still does design gowns, but you need to speak to her personally about that as she doesn't advertise.  

I'm already looking forward to my next visit where I hope I'll get to see her in action....helping brides and working with alterations.  You seriously need to check out Deza's Bridal

So...back to the shoot.  Below is just a sampling of what was shot that afternoon and as I said in the previous post I'm already looking forward to the next time and the possibility of heading outdoors!

Enjoy!





















2 comments:

she851518 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

Great shots Carly! What fun!