About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Adam and Christina - Calgary Engagement Photography

I remember very well that moment when I knew that Christina had become one of my girls.  We were heading out the church for some youth event and Christina just didn't seem to excited about it at all.  I told Garth to go on ahead and that Christina and I would catch up.  We ended up having a great visit on the basement stairwell and a friendship was born. I've had the priviledge of watching her grow into a beautiful, gifted young woman and am so excited to be part of her wedding day!

Adam is such a perfect fit for Christina.....I haven't seen this girl laugh so much than when we were shooting.  He was constantly saying something that was making her smile and relax.  Even when I asked them to kiss for me he cracked a joke so she wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. Christina said getting a good photo of Adam could be difficult because he usually has his mouth open for photos.  It's true! (Always talking or making some funny comment) But I pulled it out and got lots of great stuff!  Adam was a great model....he pulled out all the stops using his "Blue Steel" pose for those moments when I didn't want to see a smile. And he put up with the cold weather...I didn't really notice the cold until I saw Adam lagging behind because he was warming himself by the street heating grates...."Aaaahhh that was nice" he said as he slowly moved past the grate.  It was a fun morning and I hope they had as much fun as I did!

These two have fun together and literally make beautiful music together.  She plays the saxaphone and Adam plays guitar and I'm now wondering if they will grace us with a number or two at their reception!

If you are looking for some new photos to grace your walls, please contact me, I'd love help you re-decorate!



They wanted some shots with their respective team jerseys and then asked for a rivalry shot too.  This is Adam's take on the rivalry!


 Giving Zoolander a run for his money Adam pulls out "Blue Steel"








 I had to post this photo just for Christina's mom Sylvia. 



2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your photos Carly!

Online Survey said...

They look like a fun couple! And your photos are beautiful, especially the last one.