About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bridget and Maelle - Prince George Family Photography

I met up with Bridget and Maelle when I was back in Prince George for Thanksgiving and we played in the park for an hour or so.  It was my first time meeting Maelle and I can see why everyone that meets her falls in love! What a sweetheart!  She is a busy little girl with a shy smile and huge eyes to trap you!

Bridget was part of our youth at our Prince George church and it was great catching up, hearing what was going on and how she was handling motherhood.  This beautiful young woman is doing a great job, I sure enjoyed watching her and Maelle.  She is a mom filled with graceful peace about her.  You are doing a great job Bridget!

Enjoy the photos!!












No comments: