About Me

I am many things, a wife, a mother, a friend, a follower and a photographer. This blog is to highlight my photography and parts of my life through photography.Photography is a great passion of mine but does not eclipse my relationships with my Lord, my husband, or my boys. If you are interested in my photography and would like more information, check out my website www.ckoop.com
I am a Calgary-based life photographer that captures your "life moments"- your wedding, engagement, family, high school graduation or just because photos. Check out the blog for previous wedding, engagement and family photo sessions. Check out my photography website to see more www.ckoop.com




Monday, November 7, 2011

Savannah

Just over 18 years ago I had the pleasure of meeting this young woman.  She was swaddled tightly in a blanket cradled in her mom's arms.  This beautiful little baby charmed every single person she met.  Her social finesse increased each and every year which earned her my private nickname of "Motor Mouth"! She would talk to anyone!  Fast forward 18 years and you will discover that not much has changed.  Okay.....so I don't call her Motor Mouth and she doesn't talk to just anyone anymore just the 2 million friends that move in and out of their house!

Savannah is 18 years old today!  I'm very proud to be her aunt and am very blessed to be able to share in her day to day life.  Nan lives in the same neighborhood as us and it's great knowing that she can pop in anytime for a visit.  It's been a blast watching her over her 18 years and she's become a beautiful, warm, vivacious woman of God.  Whatever she chooses to do she will jump in with both feet, push through the trials and come out successful due to her boldness and perserverance.

Savannah's got a bright future in front of her and I'm excited to see where God is going to put her.  Happy Birthday Nan!  We sure do love you!


c koop photography
facebook














1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great lighting in these Carly!